Standard Flush Album
The Standard (Pacific album) is a substantial album, with the stiff, bookboard backed pages of typical flush construction.
Watercolor paper printing is available at no extra charge. Cover materials are pleather or fabric.
You can choose between seamless spreads or a micro-cut gutter.
Choose one of the most popular packages:
- San Francisco: 30 page large (10×10) album, with 72 image album design: $740
- Los Angeles: 40 page large (10×10) album, with 100 image album design: $960
- San Diego: 20 page medium (8×8,8×10) album, with 48 images album design $520 — popular parent album choice!
or build a custom combination of size, image and pages.
Swatches of Pacific cover materials available in this PDF
Turnaround Time: 1 week from design approval
Page Edge Gilding, Imprinting, canvas photo front panel, Metalprint cover plate, Full Photo Wrap, Acrylicprint cover plate
Imprinting available on smooth leatherettes/ecoskins, crush silk, and linen (but not halflinnen)
Pricing (does not include design fee or cover upgrades)
|Size||20 side album||add spread|
- Imprinting ($10/line, only on some materials)
- Contrast Spine Material: $25
- Gilding: $50
- Photo Wrap cover: $50
- Metalprint, Acrylic or Wood front panels start at $150 for 8×8 and up
Maximum size: 70 pages
contact me to put together a custom tailored album package.